About Me

My photo
I am Miss gemini which have two characteristic, socialable,Choosy and always wants the best (clothes n dressing especially outlooks)Temperamental.....(sometimes)Funny and humorous. (haiya talk a lot of creep n a bit lame)Loves to joke.Good debating skills....(especially when arguing with my brothers)Talkative. Abiding, Able to show character.Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds.Loves to dress up.Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Current Working Environment

Its already being more than a week I didnt updated my blog. I arrive at BTL on 15 July and report on duty on 16 July. Its being such a such notice I given to my ex company after deducting my leave, my last day was on 11 July. It was a real new challenge in this hotel. I study hotel and tourism management and my past three yrs working experience were more to the oil palm plantation and legal.
First day report on duty, I saw many familiar face. They are all my colleagues during my training at Everly back to 2005. Gosh its being more than 4 yrs I didnt saw them. Despite on them, I get to knw my two colleagues in sales and marketing department. They are very helpful and patient in most of the time as I have many enquiries. Get to knw two cute ladies from account and admin department and a guy from advertising and promotion department.
I will check in the Royal Suite in my hotel on this Sat. Its gonna be a great experience for me to stay at this luxurious room.. Got jacuzzi inside. Going out for sales call and heard some comments and feedbacks on our hotels. Our hotel was a great spot to stay as the shopping mall was just a door step from the hotel. Many eating outlets and pubs surrouding the hotel. It was so convenient.
So far so good. I love my jobs...

No comments:

Post a Comment