About Me

My photo
I am Miss gemini which have two characteristic, socialable,Choosy and always wants the best (clothes n dressing especially outlooks)Temperamental.....(sometimes)Funny and humorous. (haiya talk a lot of creep n a bit lame)Loves to joke.Good debating skills....(especially when arguing with my brothers)Talkative. Abiding, Able to show character.Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds.Loves to dress up.Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions

Friday, May 15, 2009

I Me Myself - Missy Gemini

I miss U JK

"Gathering"

Annual Dinner~~ With my sweet and macho colleagues~

Peace Pls~~



I will not take any crap from anyone.








I like to tell people what ! they should do (like Queen Bee) - not applicable in my life and get offended easily.








I tend to great at losing things and are forgetful.








My friends said that I can be very sarcastic and childish at times, and are very nosey.








VERY Loud. Talkative. Outgoing . Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile (you should see i smile).

No comments:

Post a Comment