About Me

My photo
I am Miss gemini which have two characteristic, socialable,Choosy and always wants the best (clothes n dressing especially outlooks)Temperamental.....(sometimes)Funny and humorous. (haiya talk a lot of creep n a bit lame)Loves to joke.Good debating skills....(especially when arguing with my brothers)Talkative. Abiding, Able to show character.Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds.Loves to dress up.Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Working Life - Sarcastic Version

Gosh !! It was just unbelievable that I have being with this group for more than three years. Well, I have been working under one listed company for the past two years before transfer to Headquarter (current working venue). It was a challenging job and no physical fitness exercise was needed in this company because everyone gets enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down the boss, knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing their luck (big thumb UP!!!). Bare with me, I’ve got to pick up my little brother from his tuition centre soon, so I'll write this as fast as I can…

Everyone look so eager to be promoted. They don’t give a damn to rules and regulations that set up (some are just smart enough to have their own rules of the games-like the company was their clan or dynasty). Be smart and tricky enough for not ever thrown out from the games or to remain on your current position. Boot-licking is a normal culture. Lick it and get promoted (not sure about this one - rumour said so) Believe it or just leave it.

Everyone seem love interfered other department’s business and just ignore their initial responsibilities. Get credit for the things that others done for it. Thanks to this company, I had save my purse for going to YOGA and AEROBIC. I have my enough exercise and get exhausted with it!!! Never realize that this is how the Working Life looks like.

Oh ya, I learnt some “brilliant” knowledges in this company. That’s becoming Amnesia when problem arise (to keep you ass safely from the trouble, always tend to forget what order/ decision that you have make initially). Cool right!! The most popular among terms among the staff was “我不知道” – I don’t know. The staff here are just too KIA SI and scared of getting into more tasks. So do not expect to learn things here by tutoring, go and figure out your problems independently.

Ok guys lets heading to the GOLD award of this company. Its have the BEST Big Bullshitter in every departments.


My Great ACHIEVEMENTS in this Company

If there is really a "rush job," run in and interrupt me every 10 minutes to inquire how it's going. That greatly aids my efficiency.

Work never being given in the morning. Always wait until 5:00 and then bring it to me. The challenge of a deadline is always refreshing.

When assigned more than one job to do, don't tell me which is the priority. Let me guess (I am just good in guessing – can I put that in my CV).

If a job that I do please someone, keep it a secret. Leaks like that could get me a promotion.



I am missing the old days department with my ex-bos. No doubt he is quite bossy but this is because he have better ideas and solutions. Agree right.
GTG...

No comments:

Post a Comment