About Me

My photo
I am Miss gemini which have two characteristic, socialable,Choosy and always wants the best (clothes n dressing especially outlooks)Temperamental.....(sometimes)Funny and humorous. (haiya talk a lot of creep n a bit lame)Loves to joke.Good debating skills....(especially when arguing with my brothers)Talkative. Abiding, Able to show character.Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds.Loves to dress up.Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions

Monday, May 18, 2009

Life of Up And Down


I miss Him~~

I don’t want my life was just about work only. Work work and work make my life so dull and meaningless.

Argh~~ Drag me out from this world of insanity. I want my life full of excitement and showered with lots of sweet and uncountable friends.

Life was too short to worry about little things.

Anyway I am planning to party till dawn next week. Vroommm…. Get ready guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment