About Me

My photo
I am Miss gemini which have two characteristic, socialable,Choosy and always wants the best (clothes n dressing especially outlooks)Temperamental.....(sometimes)Funny and humorous. (haiya talk a lot of creep n a bit lame)Loves to joke.Good debating skills....(especially when arguing with my brothers)Talkative. Abiding, Able to show character.Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds.Loves to dress up.Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thank U Mr. Gappy

~Care like Caring Bear~

He approached me today and give me lots of advice.

Lessons:

  1. Don't let a little dispute to injure a great relationship.
  2. Deal only with the current situation, don't bring up the past.
  3. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
  4. Do not stubborn and give changes to others to defence for themselves.
  5. Never judge others according to your personal evaluation.
I really need to re-evaluate on what I am doing for the past few weeks.

Appreciated it and created some kind of force that drive me to go on.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment